Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vintage Finds in Centralia

Last weekend we went to a friend's wedding in the Seattle area. On the way home we stopped in Centralia for some antique shopping; a treat for me, as I love browsing for old treasures or finding something I can add to our home or to the furnishings at Starting Grounds Church and Coffee House. I did find a beautiful water color print done in 1903 in its original frame, which I am still trying to find a spot for, and this old black coal bucket. I added a bouquet of dried hydrangeas and stuck it by the fireplace. I had to remove the antique bucket with pine cones, but this is a nice change.
Hope you have a lovely day.


They look good together don't they? Maybe I should hang the picture above the fireplace.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...