Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Someone New Monday . . . Amy Kinser

Today I would like to introduce you to my new friend,

AMY KINSER



I'm not sure how or when we met,
but when she was talking about opening an etsy shop,
I offered to help, and we've been talking ever since.
She lives in Tennessee [isn't it wonderful how, through blogging,
you can become friends with someone on the other side of the country?].
Her full time job is homeschooling her children.
Her blog motto: DEVOTED to God, Family, Home
She shares insights into her home, family and life,
 and encourages all of us in blogland through her blog All Things Home.

Amy just opened her etsy shop last week, and she has a
wonderful selection of treasures in her shop, AmysAllThingsHome.

Here are just a few of my favorites . . . 







 If you haven't met Amy, please go check out her beautiful blog and her new shop.

Happy Monday!
Have a great week!
I'm glad you stopped by for a visit.

~ Julie

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing us to Amy ~ She sounds just lovely. I am going to hop over there now ~ Have a great day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my sweet friend. You are one of the main reasons my shop was even able to open. What would I have done (or do) without you.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The goodies in Amy's shop are delightful, thanks for introducing us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh isn't blogging wonderful! I have met so many wonderful people.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy's blog was one of the first blogs that I fell in love with in blogland. She has an incredible eye for turning everyday vintage and antique items into treasures.

    You couldn't have given a shout out to a better blog or blogger.

    Someday, I'm tagging along with her on a treasure hunt. She said I could, and now I won't let her take it back! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the introduction. I'll have to go check out her blog and Etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie,
    Oh, Amy's shop looks fantastic! I've been to her blog--she's really talented!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a sweetheart for indtroducing us all to Amy. I need that chicken waterer for sure ( even though I don't have any chickens... yet. LOL )
    thanks, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!1 I like Amy already!! She's cute as a button, has great taste and better ideas...thanks for introducing us to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie!
    Love her blog motto - can't wait to go visit.You really are such a helpful person :)
    Hugs,
    Sabre'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...